What is it about Disneyland that cures the soul? Seriously, its so fantastic. With its great healing powers, I guess it could count as a personal medical appointment as the sub-finder system prompts. Right?
With Homecoming well underway and afterschool float building going until 7:00 or later, I decided to escape my job and spend the day with Mark. When it comes to loving this park, Mark definatly gives me a run for my money. Lucky us!
We got there first thing when the park opened. I haven't done that in ages. They've got it all decked out for the Holidays and although I don't love the Haunted Mansion with Jack Skeleton crap, it still makes the first ride tradition.
How great to see the characters in their Halloween costumes. After months of working with them in Florida, I still love getting my pictures taken with them. Just adding them to the collection.
So cheers to another "sick" day. I love them!



4 comments:
its about TIME there is a post with mark and i LOVE your pictures from disneyland! :)
How fun! I think that you should take more "sick" days and hang out with this Mark fellow! I love it!
Great post! Keep the Mark posts coming! :)
Uh..He's HOT! Like your other friend said. Keep the Mark posts coming. How exciting...dating in Disneyland..it's like a dream come true!
Post a Comment