Monday, October 13, 2008

Prayers for Grandpa




Last night I got a call from Mom with the news. Grandpa had several heart attacks and was being monitored in the ICU most the day. Quickly I ran over to the hospital for moral support. The news is thin, but we pray for the best.



Dear Grandpa-

Never have I known a man of more valor and strength. You are a perfect example of perseverance through trial; Christlike characteristics putting others needs above your own. I have been so lucky to have the chance to move here and develop a relationship with you and Grandma. I trust your opinion, admire your love for your wife, learn from your testimony and love of service, and thrive on your optimistic humor. You are my valued critic on dating, and of the man I will someday marry. I love you!

--Me

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

What a sweet tribute, Kaylinn! We're praying for your Grandpa! Keep us posted.

Heidi Prince said...

i hope for the best for your grandpa! good luck!