Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happiness Is...

  • Knowing the Homecoming is almost done. After Friday I'll be a free woman. No more after school meetings building those Paper Mache buildings until 7 or so. I'm so over this!
  • Cleaning my house to Country Music. Its really strange but I love to clean my house. Something about the mojo of the TV playing channel 601-Today's country gets me in the groove and it just is wonderful. And the best part is when it is all clean, I light my scented oils and it smells so good! I sit in "blue" and watch TV--love it
  • The holidays around the corner. I love the thought of the Holidays and the mystery of how I will be spending them this year. Getting together with all the family is always an organized dance of calendars, in-laws, and babies. I love it!

Above all

Happiness is Dating Mark.

THIS MAN IS

My favorite Disney buddy.

And a Chef extrodinairre.

My Laugh a minute funny bone,

Strength when I'm insecure.

The perfect ear for listening,

He comments every time.

A good excuse for daydreaming,

Distracting but sublime.

My motivation to be better

He sets the perfect pace.

I feel I've won a million bucks

Each time I see his face!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Happiness is. . . reading your happiness blog and hearing that you're so happy! I love it!

The Ross Family said...

Ditto to Diana. I love seeing and hearing that you are so happy. You have had some really rough months there and some even rougher dates with some real wierdos. But i truely see that you are happy and that makes me smile ten fold! I love you girl.
Tess

Lesley Wright said...

Yah! I love to read happy blogs, and it is even better when it is my sister-in-law. I am happy you are happy. Liking someone and being liked back is the best.