I've mentioned before about my blind student in second period. She is amazing. She turns in her assignments a variety of ways, but usually she has a printed copy for me to read, attached to her braile copy the machine prints out. So today I tried to read the braile pages. Are you kidding me? All those dots feel exactly the same. I have to move my fingers across so slowly and concentrate so carefully to what I am feeling. Of course I don't know the corrsponding letters, but seriously... I am amazed at this student! So great!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
gosh! that student of yours is amazing! i can't believe she does that EVERY day...she's amazing!
What an inspiration she is! Fantastic.
It is amazing what some of our kids go through to learn-- one of my kids is almost completely deaf this year. I don't know how they persist through the normal issues of adolescence and deal with their disability -
Post a Comment