TAKE ITS PICTURE!!
Last night there was a Possum in my backyard! He was eating the dog food that sits right out the back door just as I was off to bed. My back window was open and I could hear him. Ewww-how gross!
I jump out of bed to see what it was - flip on the porch light and "what to my wondering eyes to appear" but a fat ugly possum-I shuttered in fear! Actually-I grab my camera thinking of a great post opportunity.
As can clearly be seen, the shot turned out horrible! I was too scared to open the door to get a better picture fearing it would leap into my house. So I tried to take it through the glass. Not so good. And it wasn't the porch light or the noise from my pounding heart that scared it away. It was the Flash from my camera. Go figure!
I just have to say - I love that my first response after seeing the ugly fat possum in my backyard was to FIRST: notify Mark & Heidi via text of life threatening situation...SECOND: Take its picture for the Blog!



3 comments:
So, um, why did I not get this "life-threatening situation" text? I mean, just because I'm hundreds of miles away from you doesn't mean I couldn't save you from this monster, right?! :) JK! Great post, girl!
P.S. Of course I don't think you post too much! I LOVE your frequent posting. I always look forward to checking your blog because I know something hilarious & new is in store. :)
hahaha...I think I fell asleep laughing after I got that text last night about this "creature".. LOVE that you blogged about it! You're SOOO funny! the picture makes me laugh!!
Kaylinn,
If we all had life-threatening situations like you i don't think we would live..;) I love it and i was laughing too hard because i can just imagine you being all jumpy like...Like the big antenna bug on your sholder...then is when we need a camera and blog!!
Post a Comment