Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Newest Disney Crave


Although I am still very much a fan of the Mexican goodness found in Frontierland - I've started a new crave for the delicious Chinese Chicken Salad served in a fresh Sourdough Bread Bowl cooked on property that day.
The Pacific Wharf Cafe is in California Adventure toward the back of the park. (just to the left of Paradise Pier) During the off months its pretty empty so you can get your food, pick a delightful table, and just take in the Park. It is super tasty and moderately "Disney" priced which pretty much equals expensive, but that is to be expected. And I must admit, I ate the bulk of the bread bowl last night which I am pretty sure is a TON of bread!

4 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

I'm loving it! I remember that Chinese chicken salad you used to make when we shared meals in our college days. Good stuff! I think I need that recipe. :) I'll have to try this Pacific Wharf Cafe next time we do Disney together!

Lesley Wright said...

Disney just keeps getting better and better. Knowing that you get to go there all the time makes me want to live down there and go with you all the time.

Kendra Leigh said...

That's our favorite place to eat when we're at Disney! We went to San Francisco on our honeymoon, so that bread has an extra special place in our hearts. YUM!
Give Grandpa a hug for me, will ya?

Mikey said...

italicized "friend" means that i don't know if i'm allowed to use certain titles that the two of you use......that's it. i love the mexican goodness :) mm maybe next time i'm down there i'll have to try this lil' wharf place.