8 Favorite TV shows:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Amazing Race
4. Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. Top Design
6. Project Runway
7. Jon & Kate plus 8
8. E! News
8 Favorite Restraunts
1: Chili's
2: The Cheesecake Factory
3: Little Ceaser's Hot n' Ready (with Lauren and a flick!...not on Sunday :))
4: Rubio's Taco Tuesday
5: California Pizza Kitchen
6: Denny's (at 2 in the morning~usually meaning you're with fun people doing fun things which equals super fun)
7: Chipotle
8: The Blue Bayou
8 things that happened yesterday:
1: Worked a esquela
2: Updated my Blog
3: Cleaned my house
4: Went to the fabulous W
5: Ate delicious Dinner
6: Attended fireside about Prop 8
7: Played Pirates LIFE (and lost pretty bad)
8: Read scriptures
8 things to look forward to
1: Homecoming being OVER
2: Mark's basketball game
3: Calico and Vegas
4: Thanksgiving & Christmas
5: New Nephews arriving
6: Going to Wicked
7: A place of my own
8: Temple Marriage
8 things I love about fall
1: The leaves changing colors
2: Decorating
3: Crisp cool air
4: The holidays
5: Smells of festive foods and candles
6: Winter clothes are always cuter and comfy-er
7: Curling up in blankets by the window or fireplace
8: Movies
8 things on my wish list:
1: Survive Homecoming
2: Pay off my car
3: Go to Costa Rica (with Adventures by Disney...wow expensive)
4: Fall in Love
5: Teach Yearbook next year
6: See Lauren sooner rather than Later
7: California voters choose "Yes" on Prop 8
8: Meet yearly goals
Of course the last thing is to tag 8 people, but I don't like guilting people into it...so all are invited. I love that I'm blogging when I should be working. I just peer over the computer, shout out some directions to be quiet and get back to their worksheets. Lovely! I bet Lesley and Lauren will do it. They always are good to count on for Tags! :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Tag-8 Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love ANTM and Jon and Kate! So much fun! Good luck finishing up with Homecoming!
I love all your 8 things! I laughed out loud on several of them. :) However, you failed to list one of your favorite restaurants on here... The Grill (a.k.a. Macaroni Grill!) C'mon, girl, how can you deny our history at that fabulous place?! :)
I really hope that the prop 8 passes cause I do not want to raise my kids in a state that teaches gay relationships in schools. And I want ot live by Disneyland so we can have everyday passes.
Post a Comment