How could I not love this woman! She is amazing for the following reasons:
- The woman can cook! My whole life I had home cooked meals, on time, with the whole family. A tradition I will carry into my own family.
- Can you say Organized? I knew you could! She is queen of putting things together and havving all pieces fall into place.
- What an example of a righteous woman. My testimony is what it is today because of her willingness to teach her children.
- She puts her family first! My sibilings and I will all attest, this woman has bent over backwards for our family and we are all close friends because of it.
- What a beauty. I have learned how to always be proud of my looks from her. My grandmother too. Never a day when mom didn't look nice! Dressed up or dressed down, my mom is beautiful.
Thanks so much mom for coming down to be my Neil Diamond date. We had such a great weekend just talking and catching up. She is super supportive of my life, my biggest fan. She has taught me so much about what it takes to be a great woman. Her strength spills over into my sibilings and my life. Love you mom, more than oxygen!



4 comments:
What a special tribute! Thank you so much for the wonderful memories. I do love my family and you children bring Dad and I so much joy. Thank you for being YOU!
mom
mom is the best i must say. we were truely blessed with a great mom and a wonderful dad. Who could ask for more. I just hope that cory and i can be the same wonderful people in our childrens lives as they are in ours!
your mom is a wonderful lady! i'm glad you had so much fun with her while she was down!
Your Mom is such a sweetheart! What a wonderful tribute, Kaylinn!
P.S. I've awarded you on my blog! (You just have to do the tag & post your award for all the world to see). :)
Post a Comment