Where is your cell phone? Desk
Your significant other? ReMarkable
Your hair? Longer
Your mother? Amazing
Your father? Wise
Your favorite thing? Disneyland
Your dream last night? Questionable
Your favorite drink? Lemonade
Your dream/goal? Love
The room you’re in? Class
Your hobby? Travel
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mom
What you’re not? Perfect
Muffins? Pass
One of your wish list items? Jewelry
Where you grew up? Clayton
The last thing you did? Teach
What are you wearing? Blue
Favorite gadget? DVR
Your pets? Fido
Your computer? Nice!
Your mood? Overjoyed
Missing someone? yes
Your car? Edna
Something you’re not wearing? Socks
Favorite store? W
Like someone? Growing
Your favorite color? Fall
When is the last time you laughed? Always
Last time you cried? Painful
Tags: Its hard to tag some, but if you want to waste time; I highly advise this little piece of goodness. Lauren? Lesley?
Friday, October 3, 2008
One Word Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love your one word for your significant other. Very clever
I'll have to get on this one! It's been awhile since I've had a good time waster! :)
Post a Comment