Frequently Asked Questions--answered.
Where did you meet?
Yes, this is a common question. Mark and I met on ldssingles.com. Something he vowed he'd never do, and something I've been doing for a while but try to keep it on the down low. :) I like it better when he tells the story; it just seems more romantic from him but here is the jist of it. He had a 1 week Trial, his sister set up his account for him so he figured he might as well give it a go for 7 days. I had been on and off the site for some time with a bunch of not-so-great dates and a few fabulous friends. On his second day using his trial, he found me, we messaged back and forth just long enough to feel good about it, he got my number and we went out 5 days later. I've had "Cloud 9" bliss ever since.
Where is he from?
He grew up in Orem where his folks still live but now resides just over the hill from me as he works for Disneyland. Perfect for me, I know. As some have asked, yes I had a pass before we met, he loved Disney before we met, this is just a common love we share. Bonus!
How are things?
Things are just great. We are enjoying just spending time together and just dating. In addition to making me laugh all the time, I can tell he is always just concerned for me. He cares how I feel, what I need, and what he can do to help. Lucky me! I feel I can never do enough for him before he is up doing something more for me. We share similar goals in trying to eat better, save our money, "tone up", reach higher ground spiritually, and enjoy this time to learn and grow together. In all my dating life, I've never known a more positive, upbeat, honest, open, personable, spiritual, motivated, and just plain perfect fit for me. So--for me, things are just great! Am I falling? Yes!
When can I meet him?
Well, this is entirely up to you. With the holiday season around the corner, Mark's work takes precedence as he does work for Disney so its hard to take time off and go visit family and friends as many do during this time of year! However, all are welcome here, all the time! If this is your reason for coming to visit me...then so be it. I'll take whatever excuse I can get.



5 comments:
SO Cute! I got a little teary eyed reading this post. I am so happy for you.
It's no big news that I think you're amazing, Miss Wright. I'm just so glad that it appears you've found someone great, because no one deserves this as much as you do. :)
in all reality the best thing that's come from mark is the fact that you now know me....let's just be honest.
How fun! It's the best time in your life!
You sound really happy! I'm glad things are working out for you. I love reading what you are up to these days.
Post a Comment