Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are we there yet?

Homecoming 2008--UG
My room has turned into Storage Central which creats chaos in my world which makes me a little off-kilter. Terrible. We've been building our Spounge Bob Square Pants float for 3 weeks now and although I don't have current pictures yet, we are looking pretty good. I use to think Homecoming was so fun when I was in High School but this time of year has become one that I lothe! Seriously!

We paper Mache'd the 3 houses from Spounge Bob and after a little paint, they look pretty good. I'm proud of my kids this year, they really pulled through with some good stuff. Granted, I had to stay after school until 7 pm or so for 2 weeks, we've turned out to have a pretty good chance of possibly winning this year...maybe. I can at least hope.

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Like I said, just tell them you're over homecoming - you've done your duty. :) You're probably so sick of all that paper mache glue!