Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Deliciously Remarkable

I actually didn't have this apple, but thanks to google images for not having the exact apple I ate. Finally, yesterday, I succumbed to the cravings and consumed my delightfully delicious chocolate covered carmel apple.
Sidenote: do not purchase aforementioned apple in the Pooh Bear sweets shop. Its $2 more than purchasing it on Main Street and another 50 cents more than the one in Downtown Disney. (thanks to the "entertainment tax")
I can't lie, I think I want another one! Yes...yes I do.

4 comments:

David, Lesley, Carter and Spencer said...

Every time I think that you can those apples from Disneyland anytime you want, I get insanely jealous. Those are the BEST chocolate carmel covered apples I have ever had. And everyone should have at least one in there life time.

The Kammeyers said...

Oh my goodness, such great memories eating those with you! We even have the picture to prove it. :) I don't blame you for succumbing. It still sounds like you're doing a great job eating healthy.

Mikey said...

is there somewhere that i can buy the delicious cookies found in the pooh bear sweet shops for a cheaper price?....those things, my friend, are divine.

Brooke said...

Kaylinn! You look like you are just having the time of your life!!! You look awesome and I seriously gasped when I read you printed off MY picture and took it to the salon, you didnt!!? That makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside :) Well, this Mark is totally cute and you seem like you have a blast together. Both Disney lovers, seriously! Also, I hope your Gramps is alright. From his picture and your letter to him he looks like a really great guy. Thanks for commenting, it is so refreshing and exciting to hear from you!