Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its what we do


This blog serves 2 purposes.

Purpose 1: Posted picture of Mark and I which some have mentioned I don't put enough up. I do apologize, but we aren't that great at documenting our relationship with photography. We'll work on that.

Purpose 2: Mark and I have made a goal to visit the temple more frequently. Its what we do. However, we need another boost, a "shot in the arm" if you will to motivate us to put our priorities in order and actually make it there like we've set out to do when our relationship first began. Blogging about it always helps me remember and rededicate my efforts. I love that Mark is just as motivated to go as I, and we both see the blessings that come from our service there. Again-he is such a great man~I know how lucky I am.

8 comments:

Diana said...

Good goal! And REALLY cute shoes! I love that you can wear that high of heels and still not be taller then Mark. . .perfect!

The Kammeyers said...

Ditto to all of the above. Aaron and I love serving in the temple & it has become such a blessing in our marriage. :) Great post & great reminder to everyone!

P.S. Lookin' good in this picture here! Holla! :)

Mikey said...

diggin' the shoesies. niiice.

Chris & Carolyn said...

i am so happy for you ...

looks like you dont need me anymore :( but guess what ... i am comin out to cali the 13th of dec. i think we should play!

The Ross Family said...

Girl, you guys are such a beautiful couple. I love it. I love you, and love Mark too. He fits in the fam perfect!!

Unknown said...

I have been hoping to see a picture of Mark and you together. He was my roommate in Rexburg and it is nice to see that he finally found himself a great girl.

Kris and Kally said...

You look AMAZING!

Kris and Kally said...

You look AMAZING!