I suppose when I'm not in school, my blogging tones down a bit. Nice!
Christmas was really good to me this year. Mom and down made the drive south and spent the day at my house. I'm lucky to have enough rooms and space for them, myself, and Mark to all have our own rooms and bathrooms. Lovely.
We first opened stockings filled with all kids of goodness. I even got a chocolate Carmel apple from Disneyland. Does Santa know his stuff or what? After a quick breakfast, we geared up for the tree goodness. Dad opened the book mom and I made with letters from his family and kids, and pictures from his life. A great tribute to a "Light on a Hill".
When all was said and done, we sure did make a nice Christmas mess. I got a lot of perfect things. Dave gave me PhotoShop4. Mom and Dad gave Sequence (the game) and a cozy new blanket. I think my all time favorite gift this year would have to be my new straightner. I'm so excited I don't have to use my $12 Walmart one anymore. Such a great gift. I also love my portable hard-drive so now I can put all my documents from school, my laptop, and my desktop onto the same device. Have I mentioned how amazing this man I'm dating is. Quite!
Shortly following Christmas, we headed north to attend Carter's blessing day. David did a remarkable job. Very nice blessing to his new son. I love that my brother is a dad. Dave and I have always been such friends. I just love his example he sets for me.
I'll have to get the pictures mom took from the blessing while I was holding Carter. Such a CUTE baby. I can't lie, we Wright's make CUTE kids! Bonus. Now I'm off to spend New Year's back in LA. I can't seem to get enough of this man! Isn't he insanely attractive?!!!




5 comments:
oh my gosh that is about the best candid picture of you and mark that i have ever seen in my life! happy to see this happy blog :)
What a great christmas. And once again i must say you and mark are a great couple. This is the time that you need to enjoy every minute. Courting is one of the best parts. Dont let anyone stop that great time!
Um I think I am obsessed with how adorable you are! This Mark fellow seems to be a winner!!!! And you look just incredible! Glad you got to spend some quality time with your fam! Have a great New Year!
I am so glad you are having a great break-- the boy is adorable. Love that last picture--
I was so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your Holidays! (Things are even more exciting now, aren't they?) :) And I second the comments on that last pic... You guys are cute together! Was that shot candid?! That would make it even more adorable. :)
Post a Comment