Monday, December 8, 2008

Classic

Photo taken 8:42 AM: Second Period during SOAR
Pretty sure NO ONE is reading!
I'm an awesome teacher!!!
If I were 2 minutes earlier, then all but 2 kids heads were down.
Now THAT would have been classic

3 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

ha ha ha ha!!! LOVE that!!

The Ross Family said...

I remember having that stupid reading time at CV. It was so BORING. Truly a classic picture!!

Brooke said...

Hi Kaylinn! I bet you are such a great teacher. I would love to just sit in your classroom and observe how you do it! I would be beyond intimated. Well, I was reviewing your pictures and you are so stinking thin! Please tell me your secrets. That picture of you and Mark at the temple is gorgeous. You are one hot teacher! :) So it makes me feel special that you think my life is so interesting. I have to laugh b/c really, 99% of the time my hair is a mangled mess and I am in my pajamas until 2:00 (like today) and I am home where all I do is feed, do diaper changes, feed, change more poopy diapers, etc. So thank you for taking interest in my mainly monotonous life. (As a disclaimer: I do love what I do) So you have any plans to hit up Vegas? Probably not but keep me updated on you and your sweet Mark!