Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dave & Busters

Happiest of Birthday wishes to Miss Heidi. This girl is so great! For her Birthday Celebrations, we went to Dave & Busters for some laughs since all games were 1/2 price. Funny story: I've never been to Dave & Busters before and when asking what to expect, Mark explains, "Its like Chuck E Cheese for adults." Done and done.

Heidi purchasing her Game card. We must document all goodness.
Mark and I competed in basketball, because you get the most tickets.
I think I made 3 baskets. He made lots. He wins...again.
The horse racing game that aparently is smarter then we are.
I love this picture. We all look too dumb to play!
How hard can it be? Just roll the ball!


So we tried real Skeeball to compensate for our lack of smartness in the horse racing game.
My handsome man scored winning points...again.

Not pictured is the cool Raptur game that I got something like 200 tickets from. It was awesome. Happy Birthday Heidi--hope you use the tickets for something wise!

4 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

In that last picture of mark and matt it looks like mark is bowling! He kind of looks like a bowler from the 50s. I love it. Thank you to you both for coming tonight. And for blogging about it. :)

I love you both! You guys are amazing!

Heidi Prince said...

P.S. Mark only one that game cause you were holding a purse. He totally would have gone down if you weren't wearing a purse. I demand a rematch. :P

The Kammeyers said...

So you mentioned yesterday you were going out to dinner, and I'm pleased to see it was enjoyable all around! Can we participate in some Dave & Buster's shenanigans next time I visit you in Cali?! (Because a "Chucky Cheese for adults" sounds like a recipe for success to me!) :)

The Ross Family said...

I love it. I am glad that you all enjoyed yourself. And what is a night without at least one "blonde" moment.