There are a few lessons I have when I just love the activities that go along. Today is one of those days. I love when I start the Second Industrial Revolution and we demonstrate the assembly line. I got this idea from MY World history teacher (Ms. Della Rosa) and the kids really like it. We make airplanes and "test fly" them across the room. Its really hetic but those sometimes make for the best lessons. Each kid has a station, each station represents a part of production, the last station throws the makeshift airplane across to the front of the room.
And now the kids know about assembly lines.

And now the kids know about assembly lines. As a side note, I took these with the school's Rebel camera. SUPER NICE!



3 comments:
Once again, those students must absolutely LOVE you for all the fun, entertaining activities they get! :) Talk about cool! I think the best activity we did in high school was watch movies & fall asleep during them... Definitely lame by comparison! :)
love the camera angles and the quality of the picture. Any possible way of stealing this camera?
I was just telling Chris the other day about Ms. Dela Cruz and how an awesome teacher she was. I was telling him about what she did for teaching about the civil war. I was in the winning team and didn't have to take the test. YES!
Post a Comment