Monday, September 29, 2008

Where are those Crayons?

"What grade do you teach?"

"I teach High School. Now where did I leave those crayons?"


Some may judge me on my "creative" lessons as being more parts busy work than standard based instruction. I can't completely deny this accusation as it is, in part, true. My floating globes assignment was just that - work to keep the students busy on Friday so I didn't have to start Chapter 2 the day before the weekend. Consequently, the assignment is taking much longer than I anticipated. I suppose the color, cut and paste is a little more advance then popular belief!




Funny comment of the day came from Second Period. "Miss Wright, this takes FOREVER! Now I know why God took the 7th day off!" Ha Ha. Very good Kevin. Way to pay attention in Sunday School.

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Well, this is a definite step up from a previous class filler, "The Sandlot." Way to go, girl! Love it!