Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Feeling

I haven't been sleeping very much recently. For someone who finds that 10:00 is an appropriate bedtime, I find that I am up at 2 in the morning. I have found it difficult to focus on big parts of my life like work, my students' behavior, church meetings, and even the general public. I am addicted to carrying my phone with me and checking it often to see if that red light is blinking signaling that I have a text or missed phone call. And to top it all off, my cheeks are starting to get sore from all this smiling. This is a new feeling...and I like it!

3 comments:

markmorrell said...

Who is it? I just don't understand. I am jealous though. ;) haha

Katie said...

Is there a man in your life???! That's usually what it means when you can't sleep :)

Michele said...

I love that feeling!