Saturday, September 6, 2008

SHORT or LONG



Question: I've come to a crossroads. I'm trying to decide if I should cut it, keep it this length, or grow it out. I haven't had long hair for 7 years now. Putting it in a pony tail was a real accomplishment then. Now, I'm trying to decide...should I keep it long or cut it short. What's your vote. Take the poll on the sidebar and let me know what makes me cuter. Keep in mind, I'm still trying to snag me a man so...the cuter the better!

THEN? NOW?



7 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

CUTE picture sporting the green, my friend! I honestly think you should grow it out longer just for a fun, new change. It looks great the length it is now, so if you don't like it longer you can always trim it a couple inches. :) Plus, guys love a girl who's hair they can run their fingers through. I'm just saying. :)

Lesley Wright said...

I am with Lauren you should just try it out. You can always cut if you don't like it or it gets annoying. Love all the posts they were fun to read.

Lesley Wright said...

I just voted for long but you do look super cute woth short hair.

Kendra Leigh said...

I voted for short, because I love short hair and you wear it really really well. Plus, I think if you snag a guy when you have short hair, you'll never have to deal with his despair when you eventually DO want to cut it short. However, I know many, many guys love the long hair. But I still say short. Cuz some guy who cries over cut locks is not the kind of guy you want anyways, right??

Michele said...

I really like it the length you have it at. However,I think you look great in all the pictures.

Heidi Prince said...

i like your current length! i know i already told you! but now it's written down! =]
p.s. i love the song. hahahah

Chris & Carolyn said...

i think you should shave your head. that would be way hot :)