Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Favorites







I haven't seen all my photos yet, but of the 4 I've seen, these are my favorites!

8 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Beautiful! Aren't photo sessions with good photographers so pleasant and wonderful?!

Heidi Prince said...

"your eyes look like reese witherspoon"..i think thats what inspire you to watch 2 of the legally blonde movies in one night. HAHA. these pictures are gorgeous! it was so much fun to be there while you took them!

The Kammeyers said...

2 words: Absolutely gorgeous!! :)

The one who writes stuff said...

Lovely!

The one who writes stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Those pictures are great of you. Whats the occasion of professional pictures?

Co & Larry said...

Love the pictures! Are you gonna put one in the yearbook?

The Kammeyers said...

Girl, it's been like 5 days without a post! I'm getting a bit concerned here... :)