Monday, September 22, 2008

Falling for Fall


FaLL = changing leaves; so pretty. I can only imagine how beautiful Central Park is this time of year. I want to get married in the fall. I want to fall in love in the fall. I love the fall


FaLL = short lines in Disneyland; wonderful. I know the fall has arrived when I can get in and out of Space Mountain in 10 minutes. It makes for an after work hoo-ra-ra totally worth it. As Lesley would say, living in Southern California makes the possession of an Annual Pass MANDATORY.


FaLL = chilled, dark mornings; weird I know but I love this too. I love waking up with the outside being colder than beneath my covers. And I love waking up in the 'dark'. Its weird, but I feel like I am seizing a new day and feel happier when I see the sun rise on my way to work. Sometimes it is so pretty when the clouds are lying just right.


FaLL= Carmel apples. Although Disneyland has them year round-they're just better in the fall.


FaLL= Sweaters! I have always been a fan of winter clothes. Granted I don't get to wear my adorable coats anymore, I do love them just the same.


FaLL= blankets, movies, baths, and Hot Chocolate! Again-does life get any better then this? Its the little things in life right? Who doesn't like cuddling under blankets with popcorn and a great flick. And a warm bubble bath? Seriously I'm feeling relaxed just thinking about it.


FaLL = Football. Wow. That's all I can say. A time-consuming downside is Homecoming! Float building started today so I'm after school longer than usual. Wonderful. 3 weeks of that and we'll be done!

Fall is defiantly my favorite season of the year. I welcome it with open arms. Good riddance to the Heat, and sun, and claustrophobic feelings of summer. Hello Fresh, crisp, clean, FALL!

4 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

Aaaaannnnndddddd... here comes my plus for NYC again- Central Park IS beautiful in the fall. October is the best...

Katie said...

I love your new background. I too love fall and fall clothes. Your book is really neat and inspiring! Love your blog!

Jaclyn said...

fall is my favorite too-- does that tie into our teaching thing... I used to love going back to school in the fall...such a strange child!

Heidi Prince said...

i finally read it all! i love the fall toooooo! can't wait for CHILI'S in the fall =]