As tooth fairy's go, I was pretty sure I had seen the last of mine way back when I lost my last baby tooth. Alas, I had not. I suppose when you get older the Tooth Fairy takes on a modified role and begins bringing teeth back!
Today I got my permanent crown for my back molar. An expensive little bugger but it looks really nice. My temporary one was scheduled to be in there for another 5 days but last night at the football game I bit into my salad of all things and I felt the darn thing pop off. So-with some very quick lesson plans for today and a call into Subfinder, I made plans to get my permanent tooth today rather than next week.
The whole procedure was a lot easier than I had envisioned in my mind. When getting my temporary crown I was in the chair for just shy of 3 hours. Once they finally found my tooth today, I was in and out in 15 minutes. Beautiful. Now I have a lovely "fake tooth" which is suppose to last me 10-15 years. (If I take care of it) Done and Done.




1 comments:
you're poor temporary tooth! i'm so glad you finally got the permanent one in!
Post a Comment