Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High Score


Those who know, I don't bowl well. I try to but it never works out for me.
Last night I was quite proud of my mad bowling skills. I scored double my average! My first 2 frames were Strikes and the 3rd was a Spare (not pictured). Then, as you can see, the rest of the frames kinda tapered off. But 107 is an all time high!
I'd just like to say, watch out Dad and Tessa at this years Holiday Bowl. I might just be a competition to be feared! :) Maybe.
**A shout out to Heidi and her 145**

3 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

snap! i did get a 145! good night! i didn't even have to teach you.. there goes my paper for bowling right out the window! haha. LOVE THE BLOG :)

Lesley Wright said...

Wow Tessa and Dad better watch out there is serious compition now. I better go practice

The Kammeyers said...

I keep telling Aaron we need to go bowling. He's a great bowler, but I can't say the same for me... yet! :)