Monday, March 2, 2009

Black Shirts

What is a classroom funny without sharing?

PREFACE: Black Shirts: Mussolini's combat squads
Justin K.: 4th period student who wears all black shirts every day!

Me: "Our test tomorrow is on what?...yes, Totalitarianism. Say that word in your everyday jargon to your parents and they'll think you're smart and let you out on Friday Night."

Justin: "I said Black Shirts to my mom and she thought I was talking about Laundry."

I laughed really hard! I'm still laughing. You know you're jealous that this is my job!

2 comments:

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi - Happy Birthday last week! So - me and B were talking and he said - "hey you should really go to Kaylinn's wedding and I'd stay here with the kids" me "Seriously!" so - I'm on the hunt for a good ticket - and If you wouldn't mind - I might be able to come! If the invite is good, I'd love to know some of the details of the day!

michelle said...

Lots to cover in a singular comment: Sorry I missed the birthday, but I certainly hope it was good. Thanks for all the blog support, it's nice to know that people get a kick out of my posts from time to time. And thanks for commenting, I was concerned I'd have a big goose egg there for a while and I'd be left hanging. You're a good woman. And this story is hilarious, by the way! The car you're not coveting...is that the Mazda or the Gutless? You never know... Keep up the great blogging work, I'm always amused!