Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yearbook


"At Least you're lighter than a football player!"
--Gerald H. (yearbook staff)
Thanks Gerald. Coinsidence this post was right after my skookie post? I think not!
Yearbook is almost over. We've taken our last shot for the end of the book today. What a riot it has been. Applications are a whirlwind and it appears we will have quite the turn out for potential staff members. Last year we had 12 interviews. Today we have 37 signed up with 2 more days to apply. I'd like to attribute this to students wanting to be in my class! And my amazing ability to get the word out. And the fact that I'm just amazing in general. All of which is probably false, but I'm excited none the less.

I kind of messed up with my Editor-In-Chief Position. I chose student A when Student B was a better choice. Now I'm contemplating how I am going to fix this problem. Especially when student B approached me with her dissappointments and concerns. I was wrong, I should have chosen her! Crap!

This is my life today.

2 comments:

Mikey said...

So....which of these students do you hate? i can probably pick them out based on past "ethnic" conversations we've had. i <3 skookie!

The Kammeyers said...

I totally gave props to your teaching abilities on my latest post. :) Your comments are not false - your students definitely love you!

~Lauren

P.S. I love how tactful high schoolers are! Wow. :)