Monday, March 30, 2009

Absence




We probably won't be blogging much for the next long while. Check back in a few weeks! I'm sure some friends will probably post pictures of our day before we do!

Hopefully we'll be seeing many of you at one of our receptions. Even if only for a moment.

And yes--we're both really excited!

5 comments:

Mikey said...

awww. presh.

Michele said...

I'm so excited for you. I was planning on going to Concord for your reception, however that won't be happening now because we are all sick. It all started 2 weeks ago with getting colds and sore throats. Now it is pink eye, and I don't think you want pink eye on the day of your wedding. Not a fun thing to go through. Luckily Chris hasn't gotten any of it. He is in the middle of tax season & can't take time off. But for the rest of us, that's another story. Congratulations on such an exciting time of your life.

The Ross Family said...

Girl, i can not wait to see you on Thursday and spend the wonderful day on Friday with you. Love you tons,
Tess

The Kammeyers said...

We can't wait! Woohoo! :)

Brooke said...

COngrats you guys!! Kaylinn, so bummed we couldn't make it up. Family came down, Ava's 1st bday party, etc. etc., excuse after excuse. I am sorry but I cannot wait to hear the details!!!!