I am so glad you didn't lose your job. I have a lot of friends who are teachers that think they will. My dad just sent me the link to the little video he made of your shower. First, I have to say you are beautiful and glowing! It looks like you got some great stuff. Wish I could have been there. I am soooo excited for you! Marriage is the best!
Wonderful news Kaylinn. Finally got your invite!! It's gorgeous (it was sent to my MIL's house). Anyway, thanks so much for inviting us. You two are a great couple! I will have to add that "and" to your name!
hey- I got your invite- thank you so much! I am so happy for you guys. there's a big chance we won't make it... we have all my family in town and celebrating my grandma's bday. I apologize. if I get a chance, I would love to come. good luck this next busy month!
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
7 comments:
AMAZING. thank you disney and riverside school district!
Hey Kaylinn, how about sending me that scenic picture from the top left of your blog eh? That might be smart and/or fun!
I am so glad you didn't lose your job. I have a lot of friends who are teachers that think they will. My dad just sent me the link to the little video he made of your shower. First, I have to say you are beautiful and glowing! It looks like you got some great stuff. Wish I could have been there. I am soooo excited for you! Marriage is the best!
I was so glad to hear this! We've really been hoping for the best for you two! :)
Wonderful news Kaylinn. Finally got your invite!! It's gorgeous (it was sent to my MIL's house). Anyway, thanks so much for inviting us. You two are a great couple! I will have to add that "and" to your name!
Congrats on the job situation! What a relief for you as you get ready for your big day!
OH GOOD!
hey- I got your invite- thank you so much! I am so happy for you guys. there's a big chance we won't make it... we have all my family in town and celebrating my grandma's bday. I apologize. if I get a chance, I would love to come. good luck this next busy month!
Post a Comment