If you haven't seen the Bachelor Finale by now, then you are probably not interested. Lauren and I played deaf from society the week after the finale to wait and watch it together this weekend on her mini-vacation goodness.
First of all--wow! Really? Wow. Kudos to Melissa and her words in the infamous world-wide dump. I can't really hate on Molly cuz - lets be honest - we've all been the dumpee who has hoped for a revival in the relationship. But I kinda want to tell her that it is so much better when you survive and then find the something better. Cuz we all know, the "better" that comes is always way more then you could have imagined. Trust me-I know.
I love their comments about how "if there is a time to be selfish then it is when love is involved". Um...pretty sure that is when it is the time to be UNSELFISH! Kudos the the Bachelor. I love how Lauren's husband put it: "Seriously, how many relationships have lasted from "The Bachelor?" So why are so many people obsessed with watching such colossal failures of humanity?" My response: I can't say why but I totally love it. It's insanely addicting. I feel like I know these girls! And yes, I will be tuning in May 18th when Jillian hits the stage! Another colossal failure? perhaps but delightful drama!
Monday, March 9, 2009
WTF?
Posted by Kaylinn at 9:38 AM
Labels: Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
FINALLY! you watched it! now i can tell you all of my thoughts about this show! gah!
Oh my gosh, I love that you typed out this blog in a matter of minutes! Love that. :) Anywayz, a few comments...
1. If Jason breaks things off with Molly, he's officially the biggest loser on the planet!
2. Though I wasn't super crazy about Melissa, she definitely deserved MUCH more respect that she got. He broke up with her in front of millions of viewers?!!! Wow.
3. I concur with my husband's words and yet, like you, I can't get enough of this ridiculous show! Oh, the drama of it all... :)
~Lauren
I don't know if you care that I read your blog. :) I feel like I need to explain who I am everytime. SOoo, I am Mark's friend. :) Anywhoot: I cannot believe I keep watching this show. I am OUTRAGED - LIVID at Jason! OH, MY WORD! Ugh. And yes, I will be watching Jillian too. Ugh, stop the madness! :)
UGH!! I was so excited for Melissa and Jason. I may be evil by saying this ... but I hope it ends in heart break for him with Molly.
I am on the same team as you Carolyn!
I am on the same team as you Carolyn!
I thought that Jason is absolutely rediculous! (And that maybe this was all staged, I mean the have to keep the drama) I really like Melissa and thought she would be a better match. I still don't understand how he thought that he wanted to be with Melissa and then decides that it is really Molly that he loves. Why did he not know that when he purposed to Melissa? I don't get it.
Post a Comment