I am beginning to forget how beautiful it is! Its been 6 weeks now. SIX WEEKS and Kay Jewelers is still not done fixing it. Will I ever get it back? Or the tragedy...not have it for the wedding!
I am so sad i will not be able to see it at the shower. I hope you get it back soon. You waited so long for it just to have it taken away:-( I am sorry babe.
My engagement ring lost a stone from the setting two weeks after I got it and Zales spent THREE MONTHS fixing it!!! I didn't get it back until two weeks before the wedding. I feel your pain!
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
3 comments:
I am so sad i will not be able to see it at the shower. I hope you get it back soon. You waited so long for it just to have it taken away:-( I am sorry babe.
My engagement ring lost a stone from the setting two weeks after I got it and Zales spent THREE MONTHS fixing it!!! I didn't get it back until two weeks before the wedding. I feel your pain!
well, whenever it comes back, it's gorgeous
Post a Comment