I have to say, 4 Bridal showers is perhaps a little excessive. This last weekend I was thrown my fourth and final Bridal Shower by my dear friend Heidi. She went to quite the effort to make such a cute video of Mark answering the traditional "game" questions. Thankfully they didn't make me eat something every time I got something wrong. That was getting old. So nice to be remembered!
We're down to just over a week now. Prize goes to Brooke W. and Lesley for winning! First to add my "and" to their blog lists. Technically the deed hasn't been done, but I love that they're all on top of it. Our world wide apologizes to those who didn't get their announcements. Chances are yours was lost in the mail. If you haven't contacted Mark or I, then we assume you've received it. 450 mailed out, there's bound to be more than 10 mistakes.
Lastly, This is for Lauren. A little late, and I promise I won't post a YouTube video every posting these days, but I'm STILL laughing. The best part of the movie. Well, there's a lot of "best" parts, but this really makes me laugh still.



2 comments:
Hahahahaha!! Oh my gosh, one of the funniest clips in cimema. Ever. :) Thanks for the laugh! For the record, when we watched this on St. Patty's Day, Aaron couldn't stop laughing during this part! It was fantastic. He's totally converted to Ned Devine. :)
P.S. Glad you enjoyed the last bridal shower!
I know you have been waiting patiently for your "and" {Mark}. I just had to jump on it! Are you getting excited to be a Mrs.? AH!
Post a Comment