Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Weekend

How I love a little "girls" goodness. Dearest Lauren, my bestest girlfriend from my college days, flew down for our last pre-wedding ho-ra-ra. Nothing like relaxing, Disneyland, Cheesecake Factory, and the wonderful yogurt bar near my house. Doesn't seem to matter what we do, we're always thinking the same thing. Pretty sure we finished each others' sentences more than once. She is so fun!

The above shot is from Small World! Disneyland just renovated the ride so now it has all newly painted children AND they added several of the disney characters in their appropriate countries. Oh how lovely. And, it must be said, the ladies behind us sang the "It's a small world" song the ENTIRE ride. Not just in the english part, but through the ENTIRE ride. That wasn't annoying. :)

A cute shot in front of the castle. Although slightly cold, it was a beautiful day. I took the most beautiful picture of the cherry blossoms, it makes for a great desktop background. And a shout out to the W for its supply of fabulous Minnie shirts. :)

I can't say enough about my new obsession of these self-serve Yogurt Bars that are popping up around Southern California like bad acne. I am totally addicted. You fill up your bowl with all your wants, and then they charge you by the ounce. I had to apologize to Mark for trying out the new one without him, but I must say, it is comforting to know that it is close. Can I get them to cater my wedding? Is that possible? It should be.

3 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

hahaha. i think it needs to be a new requirement that wherever you live, there needs to be a yogurt place near by!

markmorrell said...

Remember how you went to Yogurt D'light without me....saddest day ever....

The Kammeyers said...

And I love the fact that there's Hello Yogurt literally a stone's throw from our house. Woohoo! :) Cheers to a great weekend, girl!