Mark and I indulged in one of our wedding presents with the Wallaces who are such delightful people you can't help but want to spend time with them! Introducing the Skookie.
If you haven't seen this - find it! Buy it! Use it! Its pretty much amazing. Sin in a pan! I must say, I use to be anti Ice-Cream on my cookie until last night. I realized that although I do love my ice cream and cookies seperate, the exception is made with the skookie! It's totally worth the 3 million calories.
Sidenote: Yes Tessa, I'm still doing good. This counts as our one day!



3 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! BTW, I totally should have counted how many times you said "delightful" last weekend! LOVE it! Cheers to the Skookie. :)
You better be doing good. I am rocking it, even running everyday. Just remember you are not suffering alone..although by the sound of it i think if am:-)
Post a Comment