Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Morrell


I really couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect in Oakland. I'm excited to see our pictures. This was one I stole from Heidi. Dave & Leslie had better pictures but I couldn't get them to download.

I love being married. We're working on getting a "family" blog going. Stay tuned for that address.

Being married is lovely. I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

this isn't the best picture we have. sorry you didn't like the picture!

Michele said...

Married life is great. I'm glad to see that you are back to blogging.

The Ross Family said...

Yay for weddings. You were a stunning bride. Love girl and can not wait to talk to you. One week has killed me! Enjoy every minute together!!!

Brooke said...

My heart jumped when I saw you blogged. You are a gorgeous bride Kaylinn! I want to see more, I am dying to see more :)