Friday, February 27, 2009

Birthday Cheer

Today I showed up to school to find this:
And this agenda on my whiteboard.

I love that my students think I'm cool. Even if they're too cool to admit it!
For the record, I got 7 Milky Way bars and a bag of Minis. Pretty sure the word is out that I like Disney and Milky Ways. Delightful.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Your students sure do love you, you must be a great teacher. Happy Birthday!

Heidi Prince said...

gosh your kids are so funny!

Shar said...

How sweet! I hope your birthday was great!

Lesley Wright said...

I bet it is wonderful to be
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. That is so cool that they LOVE you. I never had any students do that for ANY of the teachers I had. I could have cared less about their birthdays. You sure have made an impression on them.

Dan and Krista said...

Sounds like you've got great students! They obviously think you're a fun teacher. I'm trying to think if I ever had any teachers I would have done such things for....Nope. Can't think of any!

Krista

Jaclyn said...

That's fantastic-- so glad they celebrated you!