We always love seeing the final chosen engagement photo but what does it take to get there? 240 pictures and several "out-takes" Here are some of our best!
Mark is insistant I show of the ring. I just feel awkward.
Lots of blurry shots. Lots of shots where one or both of us are laughing.



6 comments:
hahaha. i'm sure in that picture where marks face is just crazy, he's thinking "i wish kaylinn's ring was showing in this picture"
HAHAH. looking good guys :)
Love it! Braden and I have all those corny, fun, crazy pictures still saved on our somputer. I would recommend getting the negatives if it's not too pricey. We could only choose one, but I love having the memories of engagement captured by ALL of the pictures.
The ring is GORGEOUS! Braden wanted me to show mine off too. I think they are just so proud..as they should be! Marriage is the best!
you two make a beautiful couple. But like i have not told you that enough times before. Love the pics. They show your great personalities which we all have fallen in love with. And the ring is Beautiful. Your finger carries it well!! Can not WAIT to see you in March. Love your bones,
Tess
Love the outtakes! And as you know, LOVE the ring! :) Great post, girl!
~Lauren
i'm glad you're doing the opposite of flipping off in the ring picture.... middle finger nicely tucked.
So adorable Kaylinn! I am getting so excited for you! Beautiful ring, wowzers!
Post a Comment