Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fax it?

I realize I just posted, and I'm kinda against double posting cuz I fear that people will be too bored to read both posts. I'm sorry, I don't mean to inundate you with blogs.

Second Period: Jessica was absent Friday last week. So was Shelby. Shelby is failing, so asks what she can do to make raise her grade. (Turn in your work woman.) The conversation continues as follows:

SHELBY: did everyone else already turn in their vocabulary?
ME: yes, on Thursday
SHELBY: (quietly to Jessica--mind you their desks are right by mine where I am sitting so I totally hear them) I need to copy it, do you have it?
JESSICA: I have it at home, we did it together remember?
(yelling across the room to me): MISS WRIGHT-I have it at home! Remember we did it together. The partner thing?
ME: Well, that's great. But how can I grade it if it's at home. What do you want me to do?
JESSICA: Can I fax it to you?

Really Jessica? Thats funny!!! I love my job! I feel better.

2 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Can I fax it to you?!?! Hahaha. Love that! Also, thank GOODNESS you were able to watch The Bachelor last night! Some things are just a must. :)

~Lauren

The Ross Family said...

What the heck. These kids are so crazy. How can you not just love your job at moments like that. Really??