Okay, so I'm bored tonight. Here is me following the crowd with 25 random things in one post.
1. I showed National Treasure in class today and called it "educational".
2. I'm obsessed with Reality TV. I gossip about the Bachelor girls like they're my neighbors and the Grey's drama like I work there.
3. I am learning to embrace change. I use to get really sick when I had to change anything. Seriously physically paralyzed in fear. Now, I kind of like it. I'm excited to move to my new place, and of course REALLY excited to be married to my best friend.
4. I check my email every time I open the Internet. Sometimes finding it more important to check then to enter the attendance.
5. I eat yogurt and crackers for lunch every day. And have oatmeal every morning. Wow, my life is boring.
6. I single-handly keep Jogurt in business. Their delightful self-serve yogurt bar and toppings center make my heart happy. They will be missed when we move. Mark and I will still visit.
7. Chili's Chips and Queso is a "must order". I feel like I'm cheating on my restaurant when I don't get it.
8. I'm afraid of Mrs. Baylor and am convinced she just wants a page in the yearbook with her huge picture and an entire tribute to her existence. And I think her classroom smells like formaldehyde. And Dr. Cunard pretty much thinks I'm amazing which is a bonus when it comes down to Mrs. Baylor trying to talk crap about me!
9. I sing to the radio/CD really loud when I'm driving to work. I know when I do, I have a good day. I'm well rested and happy to be alive. When I don't I'm just mad at the radio for not playing good music and my CD's not having the perfect mix.
10. My sister had her baby today. I'm excited for that chapter in our life too. I'm loving this phase too, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited for kids.
11. I sleep on the left side of the bed. (if you're looking at the bed). I think that as the night progresses I tend to take the rest of the bed goodness, but, I start on the left.
12. I love when my house is clean and smells clean and feels clean. After i clean, I like to just sit on the floor and paint my nails or watch TV or something. I usually clean to loud country music. It cleanses my soul. Lovely.
13. I have an office in my classroom. Its super messy. I don't think about it.
14. Some of my former students know me for my "Taco Tuesday" obsession. All students know me for my Disney obsession.
15. I love French Toast. I had it for dinner tonight.
16. I've been to the movies by myself. Several times. I always think I can handle it but then hate it when I'm there. I can't bring myself to go to a restaurant alone.
17. Sometimes I just go to Walmart to walk around. This is bad cuz I always come out with several "essential purchases". Pretty sure there isn't a Walmart near my new apartment. Thats a good thing!
18. I have the most beautiful ring in the world. And it comes from the best man on the planet.
19. I skip the teacher staff meetings on Thursday Mornings most the time.
20. I'm going to see "he's just not that into you" tonight. (with friends)
21. I'm pretty sure I'm loosing to Mark in our Biggest Looser competition. Sad.
22. I go to Vons at least once a week and buy breakfast or lunch. I love their fresh bagels. So delicious.
23. When I have cash in my wallet, I usually spend it and think it doesn't count. Is this true?
24. Speaking of wallets, I'd love a new one.
25. Pretty sure kissing Mark is one of my favorite things.
Friday, February 6, 2009
25 Things?
Posted by Kaylinn at 7:00 PM
Labels: Random Thoughts, Tags
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Loved the 25 things, Miss Wright! But are you trying to say we really DON'T know the Bachelor and all the girls?? I thought we were BFF's with all of them. :) Haha.
Cheers to having "the W" closer to you now. I expect many more "essential purchases" in the future. :)
Dang it, I thought you said there WAS a Walmart near your new pad... Oops. Strike that! (More pennies to be saved - also a good thing). :)
Don't forget about donut thursday!
I love your list-- I love how happy you are. It makes me feel better about life.
Post a Comment