Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pizza Stone Cookies

Our first wedding gift came in the mail on Friday. A Kitchenaid Mixer! How generous and exciting. So of course this morning I had to use it and what better way then with cookies. Yeah! After realizing I was short the ingredients for Snickerdoodles which I really wanted, I made the second choice of which I had all the required things: easy fall back Chocolate Chip Goodness.

Now-at my bridal shower several weeks back, I had the tip to bake the cookies using a Pizza stone. Mark and I have 2 now so I thought to try it out. This is what I got. A bunch of cookies that although cooked well, and taste good; they look HORRIBLE! They all mooshed together on the stone, then I couldn't get them off. You can't spray a stone so...what's your options? Just ugly looking cookies. Probably the last time I'll do that! At least the mixer is amazing!


I should have stuck with the Lemon Bars suggestion! But then I wouldn't have used the mixer! What a world!

5 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Yes, you should have stuck with my suggestion! : Cookies baked on a pizza stone?!... I gotta say that's kinda weird. Oh well. I'm sure they tasted great! :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

who cares what they look like as long as the taste yummy .... i think you should share your goodies and sent some out to me :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

who cares what they look like as long as the taste yummy .... i think you should share your goodies and sent some out to me :)

Chris & Carolyn said...

cool i commented twice. oops. oh bff jill i am a dork fs lol

Brandon and Lesli said...

HI! So i got one of those pizza stone things recently at a pampered chef party and they told me to make sure and spray it the firs several times I use it ..... hmm? I have yet to use it, but if I do I'll let you know what happens:)