Life is spinning by super quick. I've got a hundred things going on, with several on the side trying to claim my attention. Hence the lack in blogging. But-if I WERE on top of it, then the following would have been documented with whitty comments and photographs to boot.
BUY ME SOMETHING
Mark and I finished registering for our gifts for the wedding. Seriously, how much fun is that! Who doesn't want to go wild in the store and scan whatever you want. At first we were really careful to get only those things we needed. After a while, we just thought, "hey, I want that!" Or "we'll never get it, but who cares!" Its like a giant shopping list where the prices mean nothing and the gifts may or may not show up! Loved that!
HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY EDNA
I suppose that the continuous gas fill ups, oil changes, and new tires wasn't enough for my dear Edna. She required something a little more...pricey. The timing couldn't be more...wonderful? The clutch died on my way home from work last week, resulting in a rental car for seven days and followed by the largest present Edna has required. The little snot! Thanks so much.
RELOCATED
A rather unexpected turn came last week as well when my roommate notified me that she was moving the 14th. Givin my current living situation, it made my needing to move necessary. So-Mark and I have been on the hunt trying to find the perfect place that fits both our needs, some of our wants, and our commute. Lots of hunting and looking and driving later, we found the cutest apartment that is going to work just great! I'm super excited about it. So now I'm packing like a mad woman to move next Saturday into "our place" which will just be "my place" for the next few weeks. I hope they go by fast!
FAREWELL FIDO
That stupid fish I bought all those months ago, that was only suppose to live 2 weeks max, is still alive. I've stopped feeding it...mostly, and cleaning his water...mostly, and the thing still lives. So, i was about to flush it when my roommate saved his life. He now belogs to Liz and Taffy the dog. I hope his feelings weren't hurt that I didn't want it anymore. Serioulsy though, its like the bionic-fish.
ANOTHER NEPHEW
Lastly, Tessa had her baby this morning. Hopefully she posts pictures soon as I haven't even seen them. But I'm really excited to see him in March when we get together at the parental units.
There you go. All the posts I've missed! A little late but done and done!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Moving Quickly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
$20 says that liz kills fido with in like 3 days of owning it.
Post a Comment