Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trying Craigslist

I've purchased several things on the good ol' Craigslist, as many of you have. But I've never tried to sell. So-here's to a first for everything. Maybe this green couch at my house will sell before the move. We'll see. We could use the extra money.
As a side story: this isn't actaully my couch. It showed up at my house randomly after spring break last year. The owner has been MIA for a few weeks so I haven't been able to notify him of our impending move. It can't stay here...so...is it terrible that I'm getting rid of it for him? Eeek, I feel sort of bad, but sort of not. It probably won't sell anyway so, no worries right?

2 comments:

Heidi Prince said...

hhaahaha. you never know. good luck selling it! on craigslist write that it is super comfy! cause it really is! i like it!

Tyler Jorgenson said...

The couch can stay. :)