A momentous occasion. Today, I'm kinda tired of Disneyland. Mark and I met up with Joe and Amber and family this last weekend and after driving out there three days in a row, on top of work and life, both he and I feel like maybe a break from the magic would be nice.
We stopped by to see Lighting McQueen and Mater. A nice photo shoot there, followed by delightful California Screamin'. I don't know why my camera is taking so many blurry shots. I need a new camera. But I do love the pictures of Mark's face actually On the ride. He is SO great! I love being with him. If only I could be with him every moment!
Tuesday we stopped by the Blue Bayou..again to celebrate the nephew's birthday. How we love this restaurant. I realize it should only be visited on special occasions, but I think Mark and I have held true to that mostly. Our first date, our engagement, and Joe and Amber visiting.
Shout out to my old roommate Sharon who I randomly ran into in front of the "Chinese Food" ride with her mom and little boy. I loved that she recognized Mark even before I had arrived at the park. "Hey, aren't you Kaylinn's fiance?" Mark was so confused, it was so funny! Cheers to the blogging world bringing people together. It was so fun to see her again. Its been at least 3 years. Wow time has flown by.
On other news: to catch up with those I've lost touch with. My life is SUPER busy. I'm not avoiding anybody. I just feel like I barely have time to bathe. Joe's family just left yesterday so I've been spending all my free time in Disney with them, and now I'm moving Saturday so my calender is ever full with packing and arrangements there. I'm hoping after the move things will calm down and I can be a person again!



3 comments:
Hey Kaylinn! Wow, it's been a while and I just heard about your exciting news!!! CONGRATS! What a cute couple you two make! I'm so happy for you and wish you the best come April. Being married is the best! Take care!
Cassie
So the magic does wear off after awhile? Quick...stop...take a break...I don't want you to loose your happy thought!!!
You, tired of Disneyland?!?! I'm having a hard time processing this thought. :) Anyway, you look adorable in that first pic, Kaylinn! Too cute! :)
~Lauren
Post a Comment