Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Bad!

Today in class:

1) When discussing gifts I want my students to buy me, I mentioned tickets to the San Diego Zoo so "I CAN SEE MY FAMILY." Wait...what did I just say? What I meant so say was so I can go for my birthday. Wow!

2) The phone rang during 3rd period. I answer, "Pizza Hut, take out or Delivery". Usually attendence is calling and respond with "delivery, send me so-and-so". This time the response was, "oh, I'm sorry, I have the wrong number". Oops. I lauged super hard. So did the kids. They never called back. woops.

Love it!

4 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Haha! I'm tempted to call your classroom just so you can answer with "Pizza Hut..." Love that!

P.S. I'm totally checking blogs while in the middle of nowhere Idaho. Cheers to our air card! :)

Shar said...

That is really funny!

Brooke said...

First of all.. happy belated bday and secondly, I think its too funny/exciting that you are living in your place. That must be torture living their without your lovely Mark!

Heidi Prince said...

I love that you are so fun with your students!