TRAGEDY!
The picture is blurry, but my Disneyland Annual pass expired today. I should go get another but, with the impending nuptials, I sort of get a free annual pass as "the spouse". Dilemma 1-that's not till April. Dilemma 2: its not EXACTLY an unlimited annual pass. Being that Disney keeps track of all Mark's complimentary entrences, my obsessive attendence might send up a few flags. Thats no bueno. My world isn't spinning quite right. What should I do? Cut down on my Disney attendence since Mark is really the only one I go with (mostly by choice), or invest in Disney goodness despite the lack in cash flow as of late.
Oh the choices.



4 comments:
i say wait. you will be tooooo busy wedding up your life :)
THEN AGAIN. you can have mark take us again... JK.
I say renew.....It's Disneyland for goodness sakes...lol!!!
Definetly renew!! It's worth it! Even if you're married to a cast member!!
How jealous am I that you go so often! I will have to have you show me the ropes someday-- and I would definitely renew!!
Post a Comment