Child: "But Mom! Why?" Mom: "Like i said, I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE!" Child: "But Mom, I already had a name picked out for it?" Mom: "Really, what was that?" Child: "Taffy! Isn't that cute?" (Mom instinctively throws up all over from the ensuing memories) Child: "Oh wow, ok. I get it, you had a bad experience."
He works for Disney; She teaches 10th graders; He likes ESPN; She likes reality TV; He loves whole foods; She loves sugar; They fell in love and got married. It just doesn't get any better than that!
6 comments:
Hahahaha! I am DYING reading this post. :) You know how much I love dogs (cough, cough)... Yeah, about as much as I love traffic jams. :)
hahahah oh my gosh! that was the greatest thing ever!
Child: "But Mom! Why?"
Mom: "Like i said, I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE!"
Child: "But Mom, I already had a name picked out for it?"
Mom: "Really, what was that?"
Child: "Taffy! Isn't that cute?"
(Mom instinctively throws up all over from the ensuing memories)
Child: "Oh wow, ok. I get it, you had a bad experience."
;) Love you babe!
hahaha. i'm dying. love it.
This was a great post I laughed so much
Post a Comment