Just as I ordered! Mark called Friday night and offered to get me and Heidi into Disneyland on Saturday. My pass is blocked out on weekends so, this was a WONDERFUL treat. Thank you Walt Disney for making a park that eases my tensions!

Here is a brief photo journal of my day! Heidi makes for GREAT company.

This is another reason why I LOVE disneyland. A) Pirates is pretty much Ride #1. Traditions hold. 2) The smells are fantastic. and D) Such the sightseeing opportunities. And I'm not just talking about the Jungle Cruise. check out our prom queens? With hats. Pretty sure they made my day! And pretty sure they knew we took their picture.


The Disney Penthouse was amazing as well. Didn't take as many pictures. The best part was the TV that was INSIDE the mirror. It was fabulous. and the Sauna shower? And jet tub. I'm sorry, and HOW do families get "magical" upgrates into this suite? Cuz I'm pretty sure that isn't my luck. Gosh it was so cool! Be jealous--my man surprises me with tours of expensive suites.

This is why I love this man. We understand eachother!

Here is a brief photo journal of my day! Heidi makes for GREAT company.
This is another reason why I LOVE disneyland. A) Pirates is pretty much Ride #1. Traditions hold. 2) The smells are fantastic. and D) Such the sightseeing opportunities. And I'm not just talking about the Jungle Cruise. check out our prom queens? With hats. Pretty sure they made my day! And pretty sure they knew we took their picture.
Then...the best part...Mark's surprise. He gave us a tour of the Pirates suite and the Mickey Penthouse! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! This place runs just shy of 3 grand a night. Sandra Bullock stayed there last week. Mark saw her check in.
The main room here has artifacts from the movie as well as suite specific art that was created just for the suite. You can't buy it but I'm sure its worth more than...well...a lot.
This is the very bed Sandra Bullock slept in. Last. Week.
Pretty sure the sheets haven't been washed yet. WHICH MEANS
I've slept in the same bed as Sandra Bullock.
Well, laid in it. On it.
Whatever.
We're pretty much best friends now.

I asked if we could take the complimentary goodies.
They're complimentary aren't they?
The answer was no.
The Disney Penthouse was amazing as well. Didn't take as many pictures. The best part was the TV that was INSIDE the mirror. It was fabulous. and the Sauna shower? And jet tub. I'm sorry, and HOW do families get "magical" upgrates into this suite? Cuz I'm pretty sure that isn't my luck. Gosh it was so cool! Be jealous--my man surprises me with tours of expensive suites.
This is why I love this man. We understand eachother!



9 comments:
I was so happy to get your text the other day, overflowing with pure Disney joy. :) Cheers to your Disney prescription - just what the doctor ordered!
P.S. Expect a call from me soon. I'm in need of a Kaylinn/Lauren chat. :)
thank you photoshop! hahaha. you took that picture of the castle when we were there?
we are officially bff's with Sandra Bullock. I call her Sandy for short. Makes our friendship more official.
Kind of bummed that we didn't get more pictures of the penthouse. I don't know why we didn't. I liked that suit so much better than the pirate suite.
Mark is the man. Thanks mark for a much neeeeeded disney trip! :)
not that the comment i left wasn't gigantic enough. the part when you said "heidi makes for great company"...i think it helps when you make a resolution is to speak kindly of others..and well, they make it difficult to "speak kindley" about them. i was able to express your "frustrations". hahaha
ok. i'm done. i promise.
i need a disneyland day kaylinn. I wish i wish with all my might, taht disneyland will come within my sight!! I need you too. I love you girl!
That would be so much fun to look at suites! I'm glad you had a good day.
it took him that long to show you those suites? dang.... i got to see them my first visit. :)
I am jealous!
That is all that needs to be said
That's totally awesome! Your dream come true! I would love to see that penthouse as well. Have I said congrats yet about your engagement? You are engaged right? You changed your facebook status but haven't mentioned anything else right? I want to hear details!!!
Post a Comment