
Shortly after my return from Utah, I was up in the air again headed to see the Brother in Spokane, Washington. Quite literally, I was home long enough to dump my dirty clothes from the suitcase onto the bed, repack it with clean items, and then head out the door! Totally worth it. Highlights included three glorious days with this couple. (Some of my favorite people on this planet) Lesley did a great job researching things to do and even with Dave's hetic schedule, we managed to have some great laughs. My favorite was the hike we took in some beautiful Idaho country. We grabbed a hiking guide before we left and got to read all sorts of tid-bits along the trail. It made for a rather enjoyable adventure.
FOREST PLANTS!!!
I haven't laughed that hard in a while! It was so funny!
And a little snip of the ghetto bit of washington. Lesley loves this picture with the peeing dog right outside her building. Seriously??? The whole side of the building was pretty...interesting! :)
I LOVE my brother's bones...and his guts.



1 comments:
Three cheers for the Great Northwest! Glad you had a good time. :) Now it's off to your parents' for yet another trip!
Post a Comment