Just when I thought I was done for the summer, I managed to squeeze in one final pre-school hoo-ra-ra! On a very last minute thought, Dallas agreed to go out to Las Vegas to see the Cirque du Soleil show "Mystere" shown at the Treasure Island Casino. So-three hours drive out, and a shady ticket office later, we had 5th row seats to the 7:00 show. Can you say AMAZING! I've never been to a Cirque show and have always heard they were something wonderful, but I still found my jaw gaped open as I watched the fantastic stunts of physical endurance. My favorite would have to bee the "muscle guys"! They moved from sitting positions to standing positions in the most graceful movements it looked effortless. I couldn't believe when the one was doing a handstand on the others' feet (he was laying on his stomach) and then the one laying down lifted the first with just his hamstrings! Simply amazing and totally worth the price!

Following our 2 (TWO) gellato stops we've decided that the Bellagio gellato is far superior to that of the Venetian and still put the Bellagio at the top of all the Vegas casinos! A 3 hour drive home and a few hours sleep made and ending to one of the best spontaneous vacations! It doesn't hurt that I got to spend it with some pretty incredible company!
Now I suppose I am ready for school to start! I suppose, if I must!



2 comments:
Vegas is always so glamorous, glamorous! :) Glad you had a great time! Cheers to spontaneous trips... and spontaneity in general. :)
"now i suppose i am ready for school to start! i suppose, if i must"
hahahaha...yeah..you kind of have to go back kaylinn! how exciting...you must have had ALOT of fun!
Post a Comment