Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sailing the Pacific

My last trip of the summer! And what better way than to spend in on a cruise ship! Oh how I love cruising. Brandon won this trip for being an excellent employee and invited me to be his guest. We saild on the Carnival Elation for 5 days down to Cabo and back. Suffice it to say, it was marvelous! Who doesn't love relaxing on the deck with the sun and music, and not responsibilities. And within walking distance to the 24 hour ice cream machine. Bonus!Best picture? Brandon's camera has the better image to capture this moment but, I'll do the best I can with what I have. While walking around the deck one day, we saw this sign on the spa. What was so unique about this situation was the occupants at this particular time.
Those kids don't look 18 or older! Brandon got the best picture as one of the boys is totally submurged in the spa, looking right at Brandon and smiling with the sign in clear view. So funny!
The ATV Adventure in Cabo was so fun. We drove through the desert, woods, and lastly the beach. Alyssa and I sure look fierce...I guess.
Cheers to Brandon for the invite. Fabulous company always makes vacation memories better!

4 comments:

Michele said...

That sounds like a nice way to end the summer. I've always wondered what it would be like to go on a cruise. I'm glad you had a good time!

The Kammeyers said...

You and your cruises. :) Glad you had a good time overall. Aaron is pretty much obsessed with going on a cruise, so I suppose we'll have to go on one in the near future. *Sigh* Such a hardship, I know! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylinn...I'm tagging you. Go to my blog to see the tag.

Anonymous said...

Sorry my website is: wendyreves.blogspot.com