Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Therapy

Life has been super busy as my summer comes to a close. Thankfully there are still good friends in the world willing to take off an unexpected day from work for some good old fashioned Disney therapy. Dallas made for fabulous company as we laughed our guts out. Perhaps it was a combination of the exhaustion and late hour, but the last ride on Splash Mountain was by far the funniest memory of the day.


Getting off Indiana Jones with only 10 minutes or so left until the park closes, Dallas and I decide to jet through the park like little ten year olds to squish in one more ride; Splash Mountain. We make the line just in time and I, in my giving self, save the front seat for Dallas! I will always laugh when I think of his response after one of the drops. "FARED BAD, FARED BAD"! I'm still laughing!
Such a good day! Thanks to Dallas for putting work second this one time!

3 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

A new Kaylinn post... Yay! Great pictures! Glad to see you were enjoying Disney at its finest. :) I especially love the Splash Mountain pic! From the looks of it you're pretty much the champion of that ride. :)

Heidi Prince said...

fun....yes.....goood looking? most definitely!! loll

Heidi Prince said...

fun....yes.....goood looking? most definitely!! loll